IKEA Homeware Haul

IKEA Homeware Haul As I have only got a few weeks in Germany left, I went to IKEA to buy some stuff for my new room in Englan...

IKEA Homeware Haul




As I have only got a few weeks in Germany left, I went to IKEA to buy some stuff for my new room in England. 



IKEA is one of my favourite places to shop for interior and homeware stuff. Their designs are modern and clean and they're also VERY affordable. I think most people who are just moving into their first own place buy their stuff there and it's just a great place to have a look around and get some inspirations from.
I only bought a couple of things I have been wanting for a very long time and only paid 35 Euros for everything! A bargain if you ask me.


TEJN lambskin imitation (9.99), SÖNDRUM picture frame (4.99), HEMSJÖ candles (1.50), KORKEN bottle (1.79)






CACTACEAE cacti (4.99)


Hopefully, I will find a white cothes rack next time I'm there! I've been searching for one since ages and I know IKEA have some very cheap, minimalistic ones.

I just wanted to quickly update you on what I bought recently and I will hopefully have a July Favourites post come up at the end of next week.


Vivi xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook