August Favourites

August Favourites My last month at home is over now and although I feel very emotional and sad about leaving, I'm also reall...

August Favourites



My last month at home is over now and although I feel very emotional and sad about leaving, I'm also really looking forward to everything that lays ahead. During the month there have been many things that have made it into my favourites list for August.

Beauty

Marbert Germany Bath&Body Kiwi and Guave Refreshing Body Lotion, The Body Shop Honey Bronze Tinted Leg Mist, The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Moistruizer

Books

Ken Follett The Pillars of The Earth, Alexa Chung It

Fashion

H&M Oversized Shirt shop here
H&M Conscious Collection

H&M Oversized Shirt shop here
Birkenstocks via Urban Outfitters
H&M


Food&Drink

I have re-discovered the Starbucks Iced Caramel Latte as my favourite Summer drink. I always order it with soy milk instead of normal milk and it is not as sweet as most other Starbucks drinks.

Music

Rita Ora feat. Chris Brown Body On Me
The Weeknd Can't Feel My Face
Justin Bieber What Do You Mean?
(For all you Justin haters out there: Shut up and listen, this stuff is amazing.)

Random

I have been suffering from really bad back muscle pain recently and the only thing that really seems to help my muscels is a good old Yoga work-out. If you are like me and love doing a bit of Yoga but don't want to do a course, I have something for you! Her channel on Youtube is called Yoga With Adriene and she does the best work-outs and DIY-videos to join her while she actually teaches you, gives tips and does the work-outs herself so you can follow her step by step. My back has never felt so good!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the last bits of Summer while I can't wait for September aka Autumn to arrive! I'll be moving to England in two days and still have got a lot to do, but stay tuned for a travel post coming soon!

Love,
Vivien xxx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook