Late July Favourites

Late July Favourites I was away for a few days last week and visited my dad and up at the North Sea. So, I didn't have time to uplo...

Late July Favourites


I was away for a few days last week and visited my dad and up at the North Sea. So, I didn't have time to upload my July Favourites post which was supposted to go up last week already, I'm sorry! But here they are :-)







Fashion

My fashion favourites might not seem very summery if you look at the fact that they are JULY favourites. But as this month's weather was quite inconsistently in Germany, I had to be prepared for everything! That's why my trenchcoat was a must-take for me whether I went into town or to work because it is very lightweight and perfect even in the Summer, while at the same time it protects my bare arms and legs from occasional rain. (An umbrella should be included in my favourites, too.)
AnotherA Silver Oxford Shoes - shop here
I have been searching for the right pair of silver oxfors since aaaages and was never lucky until i popped into a German shop called Görtz17! They caught my eye after a seccond, I tried them on- and bought them. Easy as that. That was probably the happiest purchase I've made since I got my MAC palette lol. And although my feet were bloody after wearing them for the first time, they are now the comfiest things ever!
Zara Trafaluc Rosegold Sandals - shop here
I absolutely adore these sandals from Zara, which I bought quite a few weeks ago! They are comfortable and look amazing paired with white dresses or even with jeans. Also, they make your feet look very girly and put together and your skin looks kind of bronzier? Haha! Beside the fact that after wearing them a few times, the rosegold colour at the bottom gets rubbed off, they have been some of the prettiest things I've been wearing during July.

Zara Trafaluc striped T-Shirt - shop here
Let's be honest: Nobody can never have too many striped shirts in their wardrobe. Especially if they are as soft and comfortable as this one! Simple as that.

Forever21 Trenchcoat - likely
Daniel Wellington Watch - shop here
Urban Outfitters Sunnies - sold out :(
My Daniel Wellington has been my one and only true friend since I got it for my 18th birthday, so I cannot not include it in my favourites for this month! The sunglasses from Urban Outfitters fit my face perfectly and I love wearing them, also, they match everything I wear!

Beauty


For Beauty, it has been simple this month: I couldn't be bothered to do much on my eyes while it was so hot, so I concentrated on the lips. My go-to nude (which could become my all time favourite 'your lip colour but better') was therefore MAC's 'Modesty'. It's perfect like all MAC lipsticks, whatelse could I say?! I'm in love with everything silver and rosegold at the moment, so the nailpolish seemed to be perfect, and as it has the perfect metallic finish, it was just what I was looking for. At the beginning of the month I bought Benefit's 'Roller Lash' mascara and wasn't quite sure whether i would like it or not. Usually, I don't spend that much amount of money on mascara, but everyone said that it was worth a try, so I tried. And I was very impressed! There is usually only one mascara I like to use on my lashes (L'Oreal 'Falsies'), but the Roller Lash does its job just as good, if not, even better! Although I will not purchase it again because my drugstore one is just working as well, it is definitely worth the money if you have not found your favourite mascara yet! And last but not least, my favourite summer scent this year is Jil Sander 'SUN', which reminds me of going on holidays with my parents, sand and suncream. I'm bad at describing scents, but if you like something vanillary but not too sweet, it is probably perfect for you. I absolutely adore it and can't go out without it at the moment!
Urban Outfitters Nailpolish, Benefit 'Roller Lash', MAC 'Modesty', Jil Sander 'SUN'
Dove 'Pure Verwöhnung' Shower Cream, Garnier 'Miracle' Sleeping Eye Cream, Aussie '3 Minute Miracle' hair mask
For hair- and skincare I haven't really tried out anything new, but this shower cream from Dove smells absolutely heavenly! I can't even describe the scent but it's fruity, sweet but not sickly sweet, and there is something in it that I have never smelled before. It leaves my skin soft and smooth, with a very clean feeling and its smell stays on for hours. The Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream is my mum's lol but I started using it secretly and after the first use, I directly noticed a difference. I was SO impressed! My dark circles are actually the worst thing ever but after I used this cream, they were basically gone the next morning. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is one of the best hair masks I've ever used, it leaves my hair smooth and soft and definitely reduces frizz.

Music


Chris Brown feat. Pitbull - Fun
Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance




I hope you enjoyed your Summer! Have a few good last weeks of the holidays if you're going back to school soon! :-)

Love,
Vivi xx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook