Autumn Make-up Tutorial

I have been trying out my new Smashbox Shapematters palette and decided to do an autumn inspired make-up look (basically my current mak...

I have been trying out my new Smashbox Shapematters palette and decided to do an autumn inspired make-up look (basically my current make up routine) for you!

Autumn essentials: NARS Sheer Glow foundation, MAC Fix +, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Smashbox Shapematters palette, MAC litpstick in 'Hot Tahiti', MAC lipliner in 'Burgundy', Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in '01' and '02 cool medium' , NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Eyelash curlers, Benefit Roller Lash mascara, Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner, Astor eye pencil, MAC Blush in 'Pinch Me', Rimmel Stay Matte powder, individual MAC Pro palette
From leeft to right: EYEBROWS Brow wax, 'Taupe', 'Soft Brown', CONTOUR  'Contour', 'Bronze', 'Highlight', 'Glow', SHADOWS 'Vanilla', 'Totaly Nude', 'Champagne', 'Stripped', 'Posh', 'Planitum', 'Sumatra', 'Aubergine', 'Blackout'
My own MAC Pro palette with 15 shades (sorry I can't remember their names anymore!)


1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation on Real Techniques Setting Brush 
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (darker shade first) on ZOEVA Concealer Buffer brush around the eyes
3. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer on same ZOEVA brush on redness etc.
4. Rimmel London Stay Matte powder on Real Techniques powder brush
5. Smashbox Shapematters palette's 'Contour' on Real Techniques rosegold '301' brush to contour the face
6. MAC blush 'Pinch Me' on MAC's 120 brush onto the apples of the cheeks
7. Smashbox Shapematters palette's 'Glow' on Real Techniques rosegold '300' brush to highlight the cheekbones, the nose and the cupid's bow
8. Smashbox Shapematters palette's 'Totally Nude' and the light and dark brown shade of the MAC Pro palette into the outer crease and underneath the lower waterline
9. the two gold shades of the MAC palette over the whole lid
10. Smasbox Shapematters palette's 'Champagne' in the middle of the lid and in the inner corner using MAC's 219 brush
11. blending with MAC's 217 brush
12. I also dotted a bit of Urban Decay's NAKED 2 palette's 'Half Baked' onto the middle of the lid
13. black coal liner into my upper and lower waterline
14. Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner
15. Benefit's Roller lash (2 coats)
16. lining the lips with MAC's 'Burgundy' lipliner
17. MAC's 'Hot Tahiti' lipstick on top of that

Done!



I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial! Sorry for the quality of the pictures, as always...
Please let me know if you want to know anything about the products or if you want to see other tutorials! Maybe I'll film it next time, which will be a lot easier I guess!

Love,
Vivi xx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook