Room Tour

I know I haven't uploaded a post in ages but I'm so busy and I'm sorry! But going to university, everyday life and making ne...


I know I haven't uploaded a post in ages but I'm so busy and I'm sorry! But going to university, everyday life and making new friends- that takes up a lot of time. But now I have finally settled in properly and my room has turned out the way I wanted it to be and I'd love to share it with you.



Most of th interior was already in the room, I just bought the clothes rack and the black mirror, which I love using for doing my make up in the morning. I've been wanting it for ages and finally got it at IKEA (shop here). The clothes rack is also IKEA (shop here).
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to light any candles in my room, which means I can only use them to look pretty, lol. But instead, I use my fairy lights which make the whole room look cozy and feel more like home. As it is a quite big room in an old house with a high ceiling and big windows, I really have to make use of the heating and need more than one blanket to keep me warm during the cold months that lie ahead. Anyway, I am more than happy with the very light and minimal design mixed with my personal pieces and I have always wanted to live in an old building.
I share the rest of the flat with two other students, who I fortunately get along very well with.

If you have any questions regarding my interior or decoration, leave them below!
Thanks for reading,

Vivi xx


p.s.: I'm currently working on the layout of the blog, so please don't be confused if some things may not work out or look different than usual!




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook