Summer Pastels



This could be a Sheinside Lookbook... but it's not!

The photos in this post are probably the first pictures ever taken of me that I really like. It doesn't happen very often, but actually, we've managed to make me look photogenic!
I've come to Notting Hill again, although I should probably start going to other places to spice it up a litte, but I just love this area far too much. Also I thought Notting Hill houses would fit the best to my dress that I was wearing, a piece that I am absolutely in love with.
Trying to catch the last few warm days of summer, I thought this little photoseries would make a nice pastel-post, capturing happy memories with a good friend in the city of our dreams.





























Dress - Sheinside

Bag - Urban Outfitters

Sunnies - RayBan

Necklace - Sheinside

Shoes - Sheinside



Thanks so much for reading!

Vivien xx

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

About me

INSTAGRAM: @vivienwlsn

Like us on Facebook